Fast precision joinery fabrication
Cardinal Talon Hydraulic Punch Press
The Cardinal Talon Hydraulic Punch Press is the system that provides perfect punches, every time. The system is portable, easy to use, and only requires a standard 110V power supply. The Cardinal Talon Hydraulic Punch Press is the ideal solution for fast precision joinery fabrication and includes adjustable stop bar, and is also shipped complete with the die sets for the Series CF450 and Series CFF451T.
The Cardinal Talon Hydraulic Punch Press features:
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Built-in 110 VAC hydraulic power unit with reservoir and directional hydraulic valve
- 10’ extrusion run-out bar with three adjustable stops for intermediate horizontal locations
- 3.25” bore heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder for maximum punching force
- All required hydraulic connections
- Electrical components including foot switch for machine operation and motor starter with overload protection
- Only requires a standard 110VAC single-phase outlet connection
- Additional punch die sets may be available upon request
Die Sets Available
- Series CF450 – 1/4” Glazing
- Series CF451 – 1” Glazing
- Series CF451T – 1” Glazing
For customers that have an existing punch press manufactured by Arnim Tool, Cardinal can provide the Series CF450 or Series CF451T die set that is interchangeable with the Arnim press.
For more information about the Cardinal Talon Hydraulic Punch Press, contact us today. Ask about our rebate program.